The SwissBorg project aims to revolutionize wealth management services with a community-centric approach powered by blockchain technology.
Presale Date: No Presale.
Public sale Date: 7th December 2017-24th December.
SwissBorg is a decentralized banking backbone built around community-centric values. It offers Best of Breed Financial Advisory services and Invest Solutions to everyone with no frontier or restrictions. A place, where you can safely store & manage your crypto assets by getting access to a large number of asset services: from asset tokenization to derivatives and exchanges traded place. A bank, tailored to anyone from individuals to DAOs with no minimum deposit. A New paradigm, where Financial Advisor & Investment Manager deliver their added value with no filter and in full transparency.
Problems being solved:
- High cost of banks.
- Today, investors want more personal, real-time and effortless experience.
- The clients’ onboarding-process is complicated, time-consuming, and not portable. The KYC process is also expensive for banks.
- Investors have to deal with predefined portfolios with inadequate support and financial advisors that leave them in the dark with no control over financial decisions.
- Clients have to deal with misguidance and imprecise information on their investments entrusted to financial advisors.
- Customized investment solutions are reserved for the elite private banking client base.
- Profitable investment opportunities are restricted to high net worth individuals.
- There is a very strong call for benchmarks to monitor and track the behavior of cryptocurrencies.
- The number of cryptocurrencies funds available remain very limited and yet, it is difficult for investors to compare them, as there are no market indexes to do so.
- There are few investment solutions/strategies or financial advisors available to crypto-holders.
- Cryptocurrencies do not offer the option to mandate a third party (human or robot) to manage their wealth and protect is against operational risk, counterparty risk, fiscal risk.
- The process of managing cryptocurrencies (i.e. depositing, withdrawing, transferring, and investing) involves a presumed degree of awareness that can be eased by reshaping user interfaces.
How it works.
- Individuals and DAOs benefit from democratic, transparent and truthfulness investment services to manage their crypto-wealth.
- Investment managers and financial advisors benefit from crypto asset classes and the best-of-breed technologies (Blockchain & Al) to better serve their clients.
- Market makers.
- Enables holders to have a vote.
- Enables holders to receive a share of the revenue from the SwissBorg network.
Review/ICO Scoring Metrics.
Industry: Banking/Wealth management/Hedge fund
Existing companies: N/A
Level of competition: High
How is it different from other projects in the space? Asset tokenization; customization of wealth management services; use of AI and big data analytics for financial advisory; crypto-indexes; Derivatives
Scale of problems being addressed: Normal
Divided Token: YES. Quarterly revenue from fees. 25% of revenues in ETH using smart contracts.
Market dynamics: There is approximately 120 trillion USD of client assets managed by global wealth managers, and 4 out of 10 clients are open to switching wealth managers under the right circumstances. This represents a 175 to 200 billion USD global revenue opportunity.
Sources of revenue: SwissBorg will receive management and performance fees by providing investment solutions to the community; SwissBorg will receive trading fees by providing investment services for the community.
Use cases: Wealth management services, crypto bank, exchange, loans, trading.
Regulatory risks: SwissBorg will be a Swiss Cooperative entity; the founders aim to become regulated in Switzerland with FINMA; it’s a revenue token.
More than 2 members with past experience in this industry: Yes
More than 2 members who are past company CEOs/Founders: No
More than 2 members with technical experience: Yes
More than 2 members with previous blockchain experience or experience building an open source community or platform on a large scale: No
More than 2 notable advisors from other blockchain projects: No
More than 2 advisors with past experience in this industry: Yes
More than 2 advisors with technical experience: Yes
More than 2 advisors who are company CEOs/Founders: Yes
More than 2 advisors with previous blockchain experience or experience building an open source community or platform on a large scale: Yes
Popular advisors: N/A
Any previous activity related to the project: Since 2015, SwissBorg has been building the next generation of Robo-Advisor by using Al in wealth management, with models crafted by experienced Hedge Funds Managers. By extending the Al Robo-Advisor model to cryptocurrencies, they intend to empower investors with more control and freedom of choice on trading activities and risk management.
GitHub presence: Yes
VC funding: Yes
Actual alpha, beta etc. available on website: NO.
Token expected usage date: Not a utility token.
Working product: They are now raising funds for their first tokenized cryptocurrency hedge fund that offers 50% of dividends to holders. The CSB token for the hedge fund is being sold at $3 per unit.
Roadmap ends: 2022
- Blockchain leverages.
Smart contracts: Used to manage the process of redemption/subscription to crypto indexes; The derivatives will be created as preprogrammed smart contracts, capturing the obligations of the two counterparties (such as margin agreements or swap conditions); Smart contracts could conceivably be written to automatically prepare business and corporate tax returns.
Tokenization: Tokenization of physical assets such as diamonds, art or real estates; Token-backed loans.
Any centralization aspect: N/A
Transparency: SwissBorg Cryptographic Dashboard would enable financial advisors and investors to track and manage the state of their digital assets in real time. Regulators could also have a real-time view of what is transpiring in the system at all times.
Database: Blockchain used for KYC and digital ID
- ICO Structure.
Bitcoin talk pages: 14
Bitcoin talk interactiveness: low
Presale absent: YES
Whitelist absent: N/A
Bonus for whales absent: N/A
No Registration required: NO. There is KYC/AML preregistration.
Minimum amount: 1 Token.
Individual cap: None
ICO Timeframe 1 month: Yes
No ICO extensions: NO
Soft cap reached: Yes
Token scarcity: 1 Billion CHSB; Unsold tokens are not burnt but are reserved.
Token price: $0.101
ICO Hard cap amount: $50.5M
ICO Token percentage: 62.5%
Limitations: US, Singapore, South Korea or the People’s Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) (“PRC”).
Presale amount: No Presale.
Presale amount reached: No Presale.
Public sale Progress so far: Soft cap reached.
Smart contracts already audited: N/A
Get the overall score of this ICO as well as other ICOs here